By GBDRE760
Hey guys, I know that when the Haslab Proton Pack shipped out, it actually did ship ahead of schedule, I believe. Does anybody believe that it could happen again with the trap and PKE meter? I also realized that Haslab hasn't given us any updates on it since around the time that the campaign closed.
By One time
Hopeful thinking would indicate maybe?

1. The processes, supply chain, etc. were already established with the Haslab Spengler’s Proton Pack. So we could theoretically take that off the production time.

2. The trap and PKE in terms of injection molding are relatively simple (a retainer + box and a single form hand held device) in comparison to the proton pack, which was a very complex multi-element modular product. So could be simpler to produce.

Those two facts may indicate we could see a repeat of the early release.

Although I have no idea how complex any trap+PKE combined play features (EMF programming?) will be which could add a chunk of time. Let alone any other franchise products that Hasbro may have going on which would influence the production timeline.
GBDRE760 liked this
By GBDRE760
One time wrote:Hopeful thinking would indicate maybe?

1. The processes, supply chain, etc. were already established with the Haslab Spengler’s Proton Pack. So we could theoretically take that off the production time.

2. The trap and PKE in terms of injection molding are relatively simple (a retainer + box and a single form hand held device) in comparison to the proton pack, which was a very complex multi-element modular product. So could be simpler to produce.

Those two facts may indicate we could see a repeat of the early release.

Although I have no idea how complex any trap+PKE combined play features (EMF programming?) will be which could add a chunk of time. Let alone any other franchise products that Hasbro may have going on which would influence the production timeline.
I sure hope you are right. I would hope that the challenge of making these wouldn't be much but also, the thing to consider is that the proton pack didn't exactly have moving parts like the trap and pke meter. I just wish Haslab would give us an update, considering the fact that the movie is pretty much here.

https://www.gbfans.com/images/news/mondo-real-gho[…]

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]