This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By Harrison
This originally started as two separate projects that eventually merged together. If I'm carrying it, I want it to serve an in-universe purpose, so that's what drove my process. I'll probably get long winded explaining things, but here I go.

I wanted something for my suit's leg hose to plug in to and this black project box was destined for the trash. It already had some components, but I knew it would be perfect for what I wanted, with some modifications.
It made sense to me that it would do something with the suit atmosphere versus the environment, so I named it the air analyzer. It took me way too long to realize that there was already an existing gadget, the Sniffer 300, that did something similar. So my smaller version, the Sniffer 100, was born. Or as I call it, the Integrated Spectral Sniffer.

That brings me back to the Gizmo. I didn't think it made sense that the Gizmo could be a resistor. They wear it without their packs, and it made more sense to me that Egon would be collecting data somehow.
When I was planning my belt layout I realized the Gizmo and Sniffer would go perfectly together, so I dropped the daughterboard, and here I am.

I designed the Gizmo and parts of the Sniffer in Fusion 360, and then 3D printed them. This was the first time I've ever post processed a print, first prop I've ever made, and my first Arduino project. There's still some cosmetic things I'd like to do, but I'm pretty excited to have it ready for Halloween!

Here's a video showing what it looks like on
https://photos.app.goo.gl/S1eWBqcd4vyXXotg7

ccv66, Dioxide liked this
By Harrison
THawke wrote: October 25th, 2023, 6:56 pm May I ask what parts you used on the bottom of the Sniffer, the parts that the yellow tubing inserts into?
It's a 1/2" tube x 1/4" NPT quick connect pneumatic fitting. It's held in by a 1/4" NPT nut. You could thread it on instead of using a nut, but that wasn't an option for me since the box had a hole there already.

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]