The board I have for my walmart trap is different from the ones ive seen on the net.

I need help reconnecting the correct wires. The bottom two green ones connect to the motor but I dont remember where.

I also need to know where to connect the toggle switch and red hat light. I'm pretty sure the red light connects on the right.

Let me know if you have tackled this before.

Thanks
That's very odd. It's definitely not the kind of board I have from my old Walmart trap. I'd agree that it goes in the socket on the right, but I only question that because that port is labeled "LED G", which I would assume meant the green LEDs for the interior. I might have a spare board lying around if this one doesn't work.

EDIT: Wait, ignore me. It appears your board is missing the white JST connections, because I can see where they should connect on the board, and I can see their labels.
Last edited by LeoCor Replicas on November 3rd, 2023, 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
LeoCor Replicas wrote: November 3rd, 2023, 9:34 pm That's very odd. It's definitely not the kind of board I have from my old Walmart trap. I'd agree that it goes in the socket on the right, but I only question that because that port is labeled "LED G", which I would assume meant the green LEDs for the interior. I might have a spare board lying around if this one doesn't work.
Yeah, I do.

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]