Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
Greetings folks!
New member here. Lifelong Ghostbusters fan!
Seen the site a time or two and decided to try hopping on.
Just zeroing in on completing a big project turning a 2006 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport into an Ectomobile and finishing up costumes for my wife and I. Hoping to contribute to the GB fandom in the area!
ccv66, Borzou, One time liked this
EWHilton wrote: July 6th, 2023, 3:09 pm Greetings folks!
New member here. Lifelong Ghostbusters fan!
Seen the site a time or two and decided to try hopping on.
Just zeroing in on completing a big project turning a 2006 Toyota 4Runner SR5 Sport into an Ectomobile and finishing up costumes for my wife and I. Hoping to contribute to the GB fandom in the area!
Hey, I'm with the Colorado Ghostbusters. We're scattered throughout Denver, but we'd love to hang. Our next official event is CO Festival of Horrors.
Borzou wrote: September 11th, 2023, 5:25 pm Hey, I'm with the Colorado Ghostbusters. We're scattered throughout Denver, but we'd love to hang. Our next official event is CO Festival of Horrors.
Hey there!
We would love to meet up with you fine folks! Unfortunately, my wife and I will be going on a bit of a vacation for the first time in a few years during the CO Festival of Horror. However, we will be participating in this year’s Denver Halloween Parade, we already have our spot secured. If you have plans on attending, we would love to meet up or if you’d like to join in our spot that would be awesome too! The more GB fans in the area we can get together with the better we say! Or if you’d like to meet up for lunch or come on over to the workshop some weekend that would be super cool too! Just let me know!
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]