Post pictures up of your Props, or a link to your prop gallery on Ghostbusters Fans.
By VenomSymbiote
First off I wasn't sure at all where to post this so if it belongs somewhere else my apologies. It's influenced by RGB so it could go in the toon board, but it's an action figure so it could go in the collectibles, but it's not from a name brand company or anything etc etc. If it needs to be moved then please do so.

I was always annoyed as a kid that the more important spooks never got figures from the Kenner RGB line. I know some fans have made their own, and one company was selling some for 100 not long ago. They looked great but a little high priced. Also as of now I'd rather have one that could fit into more than just a cartoonish line. So I decided to look and ask around for ideas or inspiration on kitbashing one together. I wanted to keep the head large with a smaller body all without having to really paint anything drastically. (As I'm not the best at painting.) Joker dragon head with blue painted hair, neca albino alien body, and an action figure black trenchcoat. Due to the heads size he's a bit finicky in standing so the aliens tail helps keep him up. Has some articulation in the head but with it being hobbled on there it's nothing drastic but more than enough. Mouth is articulated too!

Let me know how you think it turned out. I'm quite happy with it. He's creepy enough to fit in with more collector style toys like the RGB Selects, but odd enough you could pose him with the Kenner toys too. I really want to figure something out to give him hooves but I have no idea what I'd do to the toes to achieve that. Ideas are appreciated! Also share figures you've kit bashed or hobbled together yourself.

Again my apologies if this should have been in another board. I wasn't sure which would best be appropriate so I tossed it here. If it needs moved then by all means do so.

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]