Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
Davideverona wrote: April 1st, 2022, 12:45 am You know what? I was able to analyze Afterlife with a clearer mind, after a few months from the viewing.

I still love the movie, but to me it wasn't a step forward. I mean, it WAS. It told us what happened in the last 30 years in that universe.

And in a way, it wasn't. It's like.... Do you remember that part in the first Ninja Turtles movie, when they take some time to refocus as a group and let Raphael heal, then they go back in NY stronger than before?

THAT'S what Afterlife is for me. A movie where the franchise have some space for himself to breath, to adjust after the last not-so-good years. Now it has re-established itself and it's ready to come back to the place where it belongs.

New York. I'd like to see Ecto-1 tearing up its streets once again.
I know this is off topic but I just rewatch that first TMNT movie & holy shit does that soundtrack SLAP. That movie is so much better than it has any right to be. Splinter and Ralph’s conversation about anger? That’s good shit. Real good shit.

Plus the suits are just works of art.
Split from the main topic as it's good enough to be an independent topic of itself. :)

One of my personal favourites from the soundtrack:

And of course, a proverb that's kinda stuck with me:
Wise men say, 'forgiveness is divine, but never pay full price for late pizza'.
It's still my favorite comic book movie to this day. I'm a HUGE TMNT collector to this day and there is absolutely no way for me to even begin to guess how many times I've watched this movie. I still feel like it holds up to this day. I'm also a huge fan of the show as well but the Real Ghostbusters holds up VASTLY better than the TMNT cartoon but I loved them both growing up and have both complete dvd sets. I'm 40 and so it was perfectly targeted towards my generation.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]