Talk about stuff that has nothing to do with Ghostbusters!
As far as I'm aware the option to upload posts using the forum software doesn't work, it's best to use an external host like imgur.

What are the sites you've linked to? I've found that images hosted on Facebook only display on the forum for a short time before they reach their "expiry date".
Kingpin wrote: March 7th, 2022, 2:33 am As far as I'm aware the option to upload posts using the forum software doesn't work, it's best to use an external host like imgur.

What are the sites you've linked to? I've found that images hosted on Facebook only display on the forum for a short time before they reach their "expiry date".
Been using the "Upload an Image to use in topic via IMGUR service." At first it wouldn't upload any images with wires in it, which I thought was odd. Now it doesn't work for any image. Tried it with both Firefox and Chrome. Linking images was from Facebook.
Like I said, I don't think the upload option works, you'll have to host them off-forum and then link to them.

Thanks for the clarification that they were Facebook photos - as noted above the only seem to display for a short amount of time, you'll need to host them with a host like Imgur, photobucket or flickr to have them display here for any decent length of time... I don't believe that's anything to do with GBfans itself, I think it's something that's been build into Facebook's architecture.
Kingpin wrote: March 7th, 2022, 2:49 pm Like I said, I don't think the upload option works, you'll have to host them off-forum and then link to them.

Thanks for the clarification that they were Facebook photos - as noted above the only seem to display for a short amount of time, you'll need to host them with a host like Imgur, photobucket or flickr to have them display here for any decent length of time... I don't believe that's anything to do with GBfans itself, I think it's something that's been build into Facebook's architecture.
That doesn't explain why I could upload photos via IMGUR service before and can't now.
GBfan77 wrote: March 7th, 2022, 7:30 pm As an experiment I thought I'd try different picture resolution. 1280 pixels seems to upload just fine. I don't know if it will work with higher res.
Even if it does work, I would advise and request you to find an external host for images/photos... I'd like to consult with AJ about the state of the"upload an image" option... Anything uploaded as opposed to hosted externally is likely going onto his servers, and I don't know how much space there is available for uploads... If and when they do seem to work.

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]