My brother and I met Ernie Hudson today at Wizard World in Minneapolis and put one of these pins in his hands. It seemed like he was aware of them, but I don't think he had been given one before. While he signed a couple photos for us, his wife Linda opened the pin up and tried to put it on his shirt, but he didn't want to do it right then.

No idea if he'll ever wear it or what he'll do with it, but I was happy to give him one regardless.

pyhasanon liked this
I received my 2 pins today and they look great I was going to order 4 when I placed the order but pins plus shipping were too much. Every pin I ordered added more shipping but I'm confused as to why when everything came in one small flat rate box. All four wold have fit in and it wouldn't have been any extra shipping so why was I charged twice once for each pin and then it would have been additional for the other two pins I was going to buy?
Tazdevil34us wrote:I received my 2 pins today and they look great I was going to order 4 when I placed the order but pins plus shipping were too much. Every pin I ordered added more shipping but I'm confused as to why when everything came in one small flat rate box. All four wold have fit in and it wouldn't have been any extra shipping so why was I charged twice once for each pin and then it would have been additional for the other two pins I was going to buy?
You selected Priority Mail shipping. You can pretty much ship up to a pound, without much change in shipping rate. We can actually fit about 20-30 pins in a Priority Mail flat rate box, and if we did this (and charged more than the $6 or so) we refunded additional money. This was only true if you were charged say $10, like some people were that purchased 20+ pins.

I think what you are referring to is the increase on the first class rate, in which if you add a lapel pin (or two) you are increasing the weight in which First Class charges per ounce. I don't believe you had any large increases in shipping cost, but 50 cents perhaps when going from 3 ounces to 5-6 ounces.

I guess what I'm not sure I understand is why did you choose the more expensive Priority option if cost was a concern. You probably could have bought 5 pins for the same price and selected First Class Mail...
I didn't select any shipping option I thought it was coming first class mail because it said my estimated delivery date was June 17th just would have ordered more that's all. It's not a big deal I was just puzzled when it came in a flat rate box but the system wanted to charge more for shipping. Pins are still great abd happy with them.
My pin came in about 3 weeks ago and yet to see until last night when I finally got home, the pin is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with it and the design, thanks AJ for making this pin happen it looks great on my suit next to my memorial Egon patch.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]