For users in: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon, Washington, & Wyoming.
By btnkdrms
Pacific Northwest Ghostbusters (PNW: Ghostbusters)

Bound and bonded to serve, protect, and educate civil society on the cryptic and paranormal sciences from the Evergreen State and beyond!

I've started work on the Facebook Franchise Page it's a little lacking on content at this time but I'm working towards building that up soon!
Normally I don't like 'original' No Ghost logo designs in reference to geographic locations, but I really really LOVE this one! The design is extremely well done and in my opinion the art is a perfect hybrid of the original No Ghost and Sasquatch and it compliments the original perfectly. Awesome job!!
windycitywarrior71 wrote:Interesting logo. Is the protection from ghosts or bigfoot lol
Aside from the standard practice of researching methods in containing and defense against the paranormal and para-abnormal; we also cover extraterrestrials, ultraterrestrials, multidimensional beings and then some. That is the objective mission for the PNW: Ghostbusters. :)

It's mostly for fun and in the spirit of the Ghostbusters - Not exactly Ren Faire or the Civil War on this side of the line! ;)

xlxxtoolxxlx wrote:Normally I don't like 'original' No Ghost logo designs in reference to geographic locations, but I really really LOVE this one! The design is extremely well done and in my opinion the art is a perfect hybrid of the original No Ghost and Sasquatch and it compliments the original perfectly. Awesome job!!
Thank You! i joke a bit about how much time was spent slaving over a hot computer working over this logo, so it is great to feel it is appreciated and that it could win a few hearts and minds in the process. :-D
That's awesome!!
I was just thinking about starting a Seattle GhostBusters facebook page...but with a NW one already up, I don't have to :D
Just liked the page too.
shifty02 wrote:That's awesome!!
I was just thinking about starting a Seattle GhostBusters facebook page...but with a NW one already up, I don't have to :D
Just liked the page too.
Thank you and Welcome --right now the franchise is still very new and barely meets the requirement to be a franchise based on this outline for "Real" Franchises

It's a marathon, not a sprint, right? :D And all for fun!

As always you're more than welcome to contact me with any questions you may have.
cowbybill wrote:If you ever make patches I'll be first in line to buy or trade! That logo is great! :D
Yes --When the Franchise goes LIVE I would be more than happy to trade patches with other franchises. I would like to stage a wall in my office for the patches from franchises around the world!
By pseadynamo
I found this thread while looking for GB fans appearances in Seattle. It sorta looks like interest dropped off and I cannot find the FB page anymore. I was wondering if anyone (or in Seattle area) is planning on going to a Halloween 2013 event in GB gear?
By ferraridom
pseadynamo wrote:I found this thread while looking for GB fans appearances in Seattle. It sorta looks like interest dropped off and I cannot find the FB page anymore. I was wondering if anyone (or in Seattle area) is planning on going to a Halloween 2013 event in GB gear?
It's a bit late for this year, but I'm down for planning ahead for 2014 ;)
By pseadynamo
Yeah ok, I found the Facebook page. My last name is Press. Anyway, I hope to complete my Nick-a-Tron trap kit by ECCC... right now there is some issues with it and I wonder if it's just a bit too heavy to wear on a belt.
By pseadynamo
Hey there PNW crew. I am going to this in full gear on Saturday 1/25 have a look:

http://www.wizardworld.com/portland.html
By pseadynamo
Bump the thread! so I figured out how to lighten my nick-a-tron trap. I took it apart and drilled holes in it with a 1.24" hole drill bit. yeah turns out if you do it right you can't see any of the holes from the outside once glued back together. I saved about 1.25 lbs (used my mailing scale to weigh the resin cut outs). Now it's a reaonable weight and a great lookin' stunt trap for bumpin into tables at the comic cons.
The kit is $100 and then you need some gorilla glue, sandpaper to rough up the parts, paint and patience.
Ecto-1 fan, btnkdrms liked this
By needanID
And liked on facebook. I'd love to get a franchise up and running out here in Seattle. And I finally figured out how to upload pictures to the forums.... I needed to add a / to the [img] tag, le sigh....
By btnkdrms
It exists - it's an original design and there are at least 5 patches that were made for it (because I made them) and if all goes as it should they will premiere for Emerald City Comic Con
By MichaelGil
We had a great gathering at the Afterlife Premiere at the Alderwood AMC back in November.

Just giving this a Bump since we had many from the region turn out including Olympia and Tacoma.

We have cons coming up including ECCC in late summer to consider.
elussya, pseadynamo liked this

I don't remember exactly, But I think I've had pr[…]

Someone ID'd them on Facebook first, there w[…]

Two specific ideas I have are basically holiday sp[…]

While waiting impatiently for Frozen Empire to rel[…]