You will all definitely want to be near your TV on Tuesday October 19th to check out the 2010 Scream Awards on Spike TV. Bill Murray was in attendance to receive an award along with Sigourney Weaver and the cast of Back to the Future.

Judging from the photos that are leaking out on the internet, this will not be something you will want to miss! The Scream Awards air at 8/7c on Spike TV this Tuesday October 19th.
If GB3 isn't happening for sure now, this is the cruelest tease of all time!!! (in light of the script approval, Dan's comments, etc.)
Speaking of screen accuracy, does anyone have video? I wanna see if his pant legs are untucked :P ...No, I really just wanna see some video of this.
SeikoVoiceNote29 wrote:His double arm patch and his elbow pads are NOT screen accurate.....*Oh God!*...wow....I've been trollin' this site TOO long!! I think I have a problem! I just said that BILL MURRAY is not "SCREEN ACCURATE"!!!! Somebody help me now.
Plus hes missing the pistol belt but whos keeping up with this anyway :cool: but thats awesome he did that.
mbthegr81 wrote:
SeikoVoiceNote29 wrote:His double arm patch and his elbow pads are NOT screen accurate.....*Oh God!*...wow....I've been trollin' this site TOO long!! I think I have a problem! I just said that BILL MURRAY is not "SCREEN ACCURATE"!!!! Somebody help me now.
Plus hes missing the pistol belt but whos keeping up with this anyway :cool: but thats awesome he did that.

Haha. He's Peter Venkman...pretty sure he can wear whatever he wants and it'll be official. :cool:
SCREAM AWARDS SPOILER ALERT- I didn't see it on here, but the context was accepting the award for best horror movie, which was Zombieland, which I'm sure you all know, featured Bill in a lengthy cameo in which Ghostbusters was the punchline.
Oh.My.GOD.

I have been wary of Ghostbusters 3 in the past, hopeful, but wary, but if this image tell me anything its that age would NOT be a factor. Hot Damn!

And BIG CONGRATS to Venkman71 for officially owning the coolest Fan built proton pack ever. ;)

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]