By Theoderic
69428scj wrote: September 22nd, 2020, 5:33 pm New video is up, it's a walk around of the new-to-me MM. Enjoy learning a little bit about a stock Futura Duplex!

Well - let me just say: thank you for the very informative show&tell and my explicid congratulations for obtaining such a gem of a automobile! That's absolutely an awesome find. :shock:
69428scj liked this
By JWils23
Always love the videos, especially the unexpected terror on the bridge. I’d imagine that was white knuckles on the steering wheel!
NotSabbat liked this
By Ecto24601
Soo awesome! Please do more videos, and if you haven't, a showcase video of all its features and functions would be amazing.
By 69428scj
JWils23 wrote: February 5th, 2021, 8:58 pm Always love the videos, especially the unexpected terror on the bridge. I’d imagine that was white knuckles on the steering wheel!
Oh it was. Absolutely terrifying once I realized what was going on.
Ecto24601 wrote: February 6th, 2021, 1:50 am Soo awesome! Please do more videos, and if you haven't, a showcase video of all its features and functions would be amazing.
That's the next planned video!
Ecto24601, RedSpecial liked this
By JWils23
Great video! Loved hearing about the history on some of the parts and where they came from. Awesome that the bumper traveled back home too!
69428scj liked this
By JWils23
Just checked out your latest auto collection video on YouTube. Fun ride checking out not only the ecto but your other assortment. I especially loved when you got to that beautiful plum purple roadrunner, took me back to the summers at Hot August Nights in Reno and all the great muscle you’d see. I grew up helping my dad restore bow tie muscle, vettes, camaros, chevelles and el caminos but I always loved those Roadrunners! Great stuff, please keep it coming!
69428scj liked this
By 69428scj
APPEARANCE ANNOUNCEMENT
I will be appearing at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals November 20-21 in Rosemont, Illinois (a Chicago suburb) at the Muscle Car and Corvette Nationals. This is the premiere muscle car show in the country so if that sort of thing interest you, then you'll LOVE this show. SO, go watch Afterlife Friday the 19th at the Rosemont AMC where I'll be and the come see the car with the Windy City GBs the next two days.

ccv66 liked this

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]

If you check the post below from reddit, one of […]