For users in: Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, & West Virginia.
By durgan
I'll be there again this year. It was down to the last minute, but I'm in. This will be my 14th year and 10th as a Ghostbuster. I'll be staying at the Marriott.
By Gareee
We aren't listed as well.. Gareee and Marci.

We are dog sitting for freinds getting free rent.. Woo Hoo!

A week from now it'll be half over.. >sob!<
By Gareee
Wes_the_Ghostbuster wrote:cool im big godzilla fan i have 26 out of the 28 films.American godzilla doesnt count.
Because it made too much money at the box office? ;)
By Ron Daniels
If you plan on attending Dragoncon and will also be wanting to eat out with us on Saturday night, make sure you visit the Night on the Town thread and SIGN UP.

Otherwise you may lose your chance to win a multitude of free prizes.
By Teamhair
Gareee wrote:
Wes_the_Ghostbuster wrote:cool im big godzilla fan i have 26 out of the 28 films.American godzilla doesnt count.
Because it made too much money at the box office? ;)
You're just jealous because it was your claim to fame. :) <snicker>
By gbcreel
I proud to say that myself and and Midori Kai "My Girlfriend" of The Real Tampa Bay Ghostbusters will be attending Dragon-Con this year!!!!

We look forward to meeting all fellow GB's for a great Weekend!!!!
Yo, I know it's very last minute, but I'll be representing the Western Kentucky Ghostbusters all four days, and for at least three of those day's I'll be in full uniform. I'm also going to do the GB music video strut in the parade and will be celebrating at the Night on the Town as well...
By Gareee
Gov, I was really hoping to meet you there.. maybe next year?
By ZuulieUNut
Yup, I know it's kinda late to be posting on this thread! But since I just joined the forum after THIS year's Dragon Con, I thought I would share a few of the GB photos from 2009!

Love this shot--the two Ghostbusters with their "pet" ghost!

In my Zuul getup, perched atop the Marriott Marquis sign:

Clowning around with Louis Tully:

This is almost like a curtain call here...big fun!

My friend Memy had on almost the same colored dress! We must have both shopped from the same rack, LOL! Here we "fight" over Mr. Stay Puft:

Thanks for the memories, everybody! :-D
BB

Hey, can’t hurt to try it… I might[…]

Reiterating my previous post in more detail. Mondo[…]

GB2 3-D print pack build

Chris Bosh has designed a 3D file with all the won[…]

Ghostbusters Ecto-1 Android App!

Also could not find in either play store or Galaxy[…]