By drew v
Hey everyone!

Just swinging by to share our pocket gizmo. We are in the middle of the 2nd run of them. We have made minor adjustments to the 3d printed backing but excited to have these all out there! This is not a sales thread just sharing our Pocket gizmo!

Dr. Stantz Jr., Mercifull, SpaceBallz and 1 others liked this
By ItalianClown
drew v wrote: February 22nd, 2024, 5:07 pm Hey everyone!

Just swinging by to share our pocket gizmo. We are in the middle of the 2nd run of them. We have made minor adjustments to the 3d printed backing but excited to have these all out there! This is not a sales thread just sharing our Pocket gizmo!

Wow!
drew v liked this
By drew v
So I had finished the 2nd wave and built up some stock last weekend only to be back in the negative lol. I have a bunch of boards coming in tomorrow and I know what I am doing all day Friday / Saturday / Sunday. Solder, build, pack, ship (repeat)

For those who have paid attention to the finer details. I did take note of the corner jumpers but because the boards I made are custom I don't need it for electrical connectivity instead I left them open to add wires. So if you want to be even more accurate than I provide it, have at it but do note those are functional pads so Don't cross the streams... I mean wires.

I am working on updating the 3d print some more to match the one in the promos/trailer a little more. It looks like they did some extra thick walls or something. I am also going to make it a little thinner for those who want to chop to fit. I've been given a bunch of measurements but its a one size hack all.

I am going to have a cut off of the 15th in order to make sure everyone gets it by the premier. Also please tag me on social media I'd love to see where these end up. I have been having fun making them and can see they are shipping to some cool places.

Ok i got to get back at it!
PKE_tech, mike_waclo, gamera1968 and 1 others liked this
By drew v
For those that do want to get jackets. I will continue to provide Assembled versions but I am adding a DIY version of my parts for those who want and like the hands on. I do have preorders that will be shipping next week. Thank you to everyone who has supported us on this. I genuinely love Ghostbusters and the shop support has been amazing. I know this isn't a sales thread but I just want to make sure everyone is up to date on what we plan to do next. I do not want to spoil anything so I will not say any more.
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]