Post pics of work in progress or to your fan art here on Ghostbusters Fans.
By Warrenzo
I've dabbled in making my own pedals too, and there's nothing like plugging in something you've crafted with your own hands, especially when it's got that warm, vintage germanium fuzz sound. The 'Pure Muscle' and 'Baby Soft Skin' labels are a cool touch – adds personality to the pedal!

When I was working on my first DIY pedal, I found a ton of helpful advice and schematics on this forum online. It's a treasure trove for anyone getting into pedal building or looking to tweak their sound.
Last edited by Warrenzo on March 2nd, 2024, 9:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
By The_Y33TER
LakeSquid wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 8:04 amImage

A Germanium based Fuzz pedal I made as an homage to the person I want to be when I grow up.
I love the 2016 inspired design and lines referencing Kevin! That design on the top is amazing, how the hell did you make that?
By LakeSquid
Adobe Illustrator. I’ve printed it as stickers to try and spark conversations at work. My success rate there is hit or miss.
By anxer5
LakeSquid wrote: February 3rd, 2024, 8:04 amImage

A Germanium based Fuzz pedal I made as an homage to the person I want to be when I grow up.
As a musician, Pixelbuddha’s mockups https://pixelbuddha.net/search?text=mockup have been instrumental in elevating my brand’s visual appeal. The diverse collection of mockups allowed me to create stunning visuals for my album covers and promotional materials. The editable PSDs are user-friendly, even for someone with minimal design experience. The shadow overlays and realistic textures gave my digital presence a professional edge that resonates with my audience. It’s an invaluable asset for any artist looking to visually communicate their music’s essence
Love the design :whatever:

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]

Cool, should work fine for you. Let me know how it[…]