Discuss all things Ghostbusters here, unless they would be better suited in one of the few forums below.
A piece of Fairmont history will be displayed at Universal Studios
No idea what this is going to end up being, but as someone who is a big theme park guy (I wish I got to see the old Spooktacular and Horror Nights maze), I'm excited to see whatever they're doing.
Last edited by Kingpin on January 26th, 2024, 2:29 am, edited 1 time in total.Reason: Fixed url coding
mrmichaelt liked this
Ecto Tech did get a 1960 M&M hearse recently.... and he is building up quite a bit of good rep. He already got it converted with the windows. Just a thought but maybe they hired him out to make it? Those 59' halves were pretty far from FL to specifically buy them.
Prime 1986 wrote: January 27th, 2024, 11:10 am Ecto Tech did get a 1960 M&M hearse recently.... and he is building up quite a bit of good rep. He already got it converted with the windows. Just a thought but maybe they hired him out to make it? Those 59' halves were pretty far from FL to specifically buy them.
That seems unlikely given that he's trying to finish ECTO-1A NJ before Ghostbusters Day, seems like he's already at capacity. Universal probably wouldn't want to wait 6 months to get started on this, but it's plausible that they'd reach out to him for advice or buy some spare parts off of him (anything which he isn't going to use on one of his 3 cars, or he hasn't reserved for the hero car at Sony when he eventually convinces them to let him fix that poor car).
Well, it is the 40th anniversary of the franchise, and I honestly did enjoy the GB house back in 2019. (Universal is only a 3 hour drive from where I live)
It would be great if Universal Orlando renewed their Ghostbusters license in some capacity for the near, foreseeable future.
I'd be happy if they had an updated special effects show or even opened up a shooter type ride, similar to Men in Black w/mini Ecto 1's.
Rookie99 liked this

I know you didn’t ask me, but here&rsquo[…]

The Video Game Lifegard

I made one a few years ago using a Lifegard IV and[…]

On one screw when I was drilling out the plug I we[…]

Only downside is they’ll likely be so expens[…]