Write a quick introduction to introduce yourself.
By Pat James
Hello everyone, my first post here so I wanted to introduce myselfI.Looking to start building the uniform and equipment. Gonna be doing it on a budget. I have a few bits and pieces for the uniform, and I'm waiting on my flight suit to arrive. I intend to build a scratch built pack, so I will be needing you all for advice and help!
I have also been planning a pack build for a while now so that will be my next project, that and trying to get my Matty Ghost Trap working again. Glad to be here.
ccv66 liked this
By betterwound
Pat James wrote: August 24th, 2023, 10:00 am Hello everyone, my first post here so I wanted to introduce myselfI.Looking to start building the uniform and equipment. Gonna be doing it on a budget. I have a few bits and pieces for the uniform, and I'm waiting on my flight suit to arrive. I intend to build a scratch built pack, so I will be needing you all for advice and help!
I have also been planning a pack build for a while now so that will be my next project, that and trying to get my Matty Ghost Trap working again. Glad to be here.
welcome to you
By kahuna900
Welcome Pat James, just a few questions...

Do you believe in UFOs, astral projections, mental telepathy, ESP, clairvoyance, spirit photography, telekinetic movement, full trance mediums, the Loch Ness monster and the theory of Atlantis?
    Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]