Yes, the door mechanism will fit, HOWEVER, with one issue. The gearing on the motorized one is different that the spirit one as they use a finer teeth mesh. You will have to swap the gearing piece from the spirt to the gearbox. With that being said, the screw holes on the spirt ones don't allow that directly. You will have to swap the screws since the Walmart one are shorter to allow it to screw into the gearbox assembly with another set of screws. Once you look at the actual bomb bay mechanism for both, you will understand.
dartdemon340 wrote: November 9th, 2023, 3:12 pm Yes, the door mechanism will fit, HOWEVER, with one issue. The gearing on the motorized one is different that the spirit one as they use a finer teeth mesh. You will have to swap the gearing piece from the spirt to the gearbox. With that being said, the screw holes on the spirt ones don't allow that directly. You will have to swap the screws since the Walmart one are shorter to allow it to screw into the gearbox assembly with another set of screws. Once you look at the actual bomb bay mechanism for both, you will understand.
Is that an issue that could be fixed by instead also replacing the doors?

Break free from traditional dating norms and embra[…]

I'd love a photo of how you wired up the charging […]

Holy Heisenberg! The Diamond Select figures were […]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

So, I have a Matty trap I've retired with the Two […]