well , after receiving the haslab proton pack i need a uniform..

at first i took a true spec flysuit on GBFans..I was very happy with it even if i am a little short for regular L.

Then i have found a second hand 44S CWU 27/P from carter industries and it's perfect.

Took away the straps and shoulder pads.

bought the no ghost patch, hose connector, yellow tube, name tag, belt, elbow pads on GBFans
just have to "assemble" everything ;) .
For the hose connector i have made a disc in 3mm pvc that I sewed with it so its weight will not damage the suit.

i have found the boots for almost nothing on a internet flee market, not really accurate but it's just fine to me ;)

Here i am ;)

now i'm working on a belt gizmo.
Found a file to print the boards, i'll add real 7 segment displays in the tubes, real electric cables and connectors.

I also found thick leather to make the holster

I cut the leather using the template i have found thanks to a link in this forum (don't remember where exactly , sorry :D )

then formed the "poutch" on a wooden mold i have made

finally i have to change my plans because my leather was too thick for the template..
but with some remodelling, it can hold the board in this holster ;)

I have a lot of work on this .. it'll come in time ;)
Last edited by Ben workshop on September 12th, 2023, 5:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
One of my flight suits (olive drab) is also a slightly used one made by Carter Industries, and it's super comfortable.
The uniform as a whole, looks great and the boots look really good. Have fun building the belt gizmo!!

Hey guys, its been over a month without updates an[…]

Nice work! I have considered trying a 3D print pac[…]

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]