Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By GMartin58
I've had two posts deleted and I don't know why. One might have contained some questionable language so I rewrote it but it was still deleted. Can anyone (admins) tell me why? I want to be able to post and share but without knowing what I did wrong...Help!!
By Kingpin
I deleted both of your posts because I felt they were a little mean-spirited, had the potential to be disruptive and could... Pardon the swearing... Stir shit up.

Even though seven years have passed since Answer The Call came out, it still provokes knee-jerk reactions from some members of the community. We've had issues (moreso on the social media side of things than on this forum these days) with users who habitually stir up shit/get disruptive/get insulting whenever a topic about the 2016 film comes along (that's why a lot of the topics in the 2016 sub-forum have been locked)... And I thought your original topic was in that vein...

It didn't help that your suggestion was that at the end of the film there's a scene where Dan/Ray wakes up and remarks that the rest of the film up to that point was a nightmare he'd been experiencing - it came across to me as a baiting topic, and not something the production would seriously consider filming.

I removed your repost of the topic because of the same reason I removed the original one.
In future, if a topic is removed, please contact a member of the mod staff instead of reposting it, as there usually is a reason for why it was removed in the first place.

Unlock a world of casual fun and excitement with t[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]