This is for other Ghostbusters Props that don't fit into the categories above.
By troberts289
First off, a confession: I've never been that into any of the steam punk Ghostbuster builds I've seen online. Nothing wrong with them, I just wasn’t that into them.

Maybe I've spent too much time freeze framing trying to build “exact” props. Maybe its because, as a hobby machinist, and a card carrying member of the National Association of Watch and Clock Collectors, I just like real steam engines an clocks too much....

But, a few weekends ago my wife and I went to the Key City Steampunk Show. I'm glad I didn't wear my pack.... I would have been the only cross genre guy there... but it was just a real fun crowd to hang out in, and a lot of people there were leaning more into Victorian era fantasy and mysticism, and I got inspired...

I started sketching and collecting parts right away. And today I started making my first cuts....

I started by making the pentagram parts for my séance circle / cyclotron

(Take notes steampunks, THIS is the best machine ever.)

..... This is going to be a real long haul project..... I'm actually in the middle of relocating my wood shop right now, which is going to stop this project dead it its tracks real soon.... but I'm still really excited about being a Victorian Ghostbuster....
DrMadKatz liked this
By troberts289

I finished, burnt and clear coated the steel parts for my protection sigil/ cyclotron.

This will probably be the last post for a while. I'm currently neck deep in setting up a new shop. When it's done I'll be living every man's dream: my bed, toilet, and work shop will all be within 100 paces of one another.
By troberts289
Since September I put up a new shop building, and built a workbench, outfeed table, chop station, Drill press table, router table, and an electric guitar.

Now is finally time to bring this tread back to life. I got started on the cyclotron casing this weekend.

Matty Trap - Replace Pedal?

Appreciate the input. Yeah I'm sure someone has. I[…]

A new update has gone through. Some bug fixes but […]

From what I can tell, the variations are for dista[…]

End papers printed for the prototype: https://i[…]