By JWils23
It really depends on what you’re looking for. Do you want a resin kit? Do you want to go more accurate and do a full aluminum thrower? Or are you looking for a 3D printed thrower?

Throwing Chicken makes a phenomenal resin thrower that has aluminum parts. His newest version has had the pop mechanism added to it, I would highly recommend his kit if you’re going that route. Ben of Kent also makes a resin kit and a 3D printed kit but there seem to be growing issues with his delivery of goods. I can’t speak to it personally, but I’d advise you to check out his feedback thread for more on that.

If you want to go full aluminum that’s a little trickier. The main guys before were RJ from freeky geeky and Chris (CPU64). RJ has slowed down on making parts as of late and Chris has a waitlist a mile long. Heavy props also makes an all aluminum thrower, however I don’t know a ton of detail on those besides the one or two I’ve seen in build threads on here. I have one of RJ’s throwers on my hero pack and it’s beautiful, well worth the 2 year wait to get it. And it has the added perk of being screen accurate as he made the aluminum throwers for the new movie.

I don’t know too much on the 3D printed side or if anyone is putting out files or a kit at the moment. Hopefully someone with more knowledge on the 3D printing side can chime in and point you in the right direction.

Best of luck!
mike_waclo liked this
By webelieveyou89
I would like to go with aluminum but I will have to check out throwing chickens as I would like the pop mechanism. I'm currently building a BOK kit. I did get the full kit with the gun just wanted to see what else was out there.

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]