By gb phan
Hi everyone, I was hoping that someone out there could help me out. I have printed the pop mech with the PVC inner tube for my wand, and I understand how it all goes together, but I just cannot work out how to attach the spring. there just doesn't seem to be enough room to reach up there and attach a washer and nut to hold it in place. Is there a simple solution besides repeatedly trying to drop a nut onto the screw with a pair of tweezers while hoping to roll a nat 20?
By Kingpin
Would you be able to post some photos of the parts of the kit, and any diagrams from the page you downloaded it from? That'd help to maybe work out a solution to your pop-mechanism issue.
By tobycj
Use a longer screw, so it pretty much touches the other side of the inner wall of the barrel. When it's partway in hook the spring over, then keep screwing it in and the spring won't be able to come off
By tobycj
gb phan wrote: September 19th, 2022, 11:13 pm Thanks for the replies everyone. I went with tobycj's answer. so simple yet so effective
I'd tried what you were originally doing, and then realised it was going to be nigh on impossible to get a nut on there, so took a step back and re-thought my approach!

Someone on FB found it. NARDA ELECTROMAGNETIC RADI[…]

It appears that some time today someone who […]

Correct, it grants several in fact the Melody's […]

Are they just newspaper clippings or something? […]