Discuss Ghostbusters: Afterlife, released on November 19, 2021 and directed by Jason Reitman.
By GBDRE760
I noticed a few people here and there online that are in disbelief of Phoebe knowing how to fix the proton pack. (Spoiler) I don't find it hard to believe since Egon was guiding her. Not to mention the fact that she likes science and on top of that, if a little girl can mess with the electrical while the power is still on and hook things up, then hey "Do your thing" lol. I don't play with live electricity, but she obviously knows what she is doing.

My only question is, HOW does she know how to brace herself before firing the proton pack? Let's be honest. My proton Pack weighs like 30 to 35 pounds, just like the original props. You put that on a 12-year-old girl and combine that with the blast of shooting a pack... Sure, things are fine when she can hold the weight and know how to brace herself, but instead, we got Podcast doing his "podcast" saying, "She braces herself" or something along those lines, and then she fires away. I watched this in the D-Box seats and you can FEEL that proton pack fire. I feel like there is a deleted scene of her getting knocked on her rear first that was taken out. That would also explain why Podcast would say that she braces herself. Also, they should have left in the scenes where she is soldering, which is seen in some trailers.

What are your thoughts?

Also, did anyone notice that the straps are not the THICK padded ones of the original movies? (I know, so random)
There's a few lingering bits of a scene that was filmed, but wasn't used in the final cut. It would've had Phoebe taking the Pack out into one of the field surrounding the farm house and firing the Pack for the first time. A section of this popped up in a trailer on twitter, and in the recent B-Roll footage that popped up.

It's where Phoebe got the popcorn she's seen eating at one point in the film.

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]