Have a guide or tutorial? Post it up!
Fans often run the wires for the orange hat light and push button on the Gun Ear by passing them through a channel carved into inside edge of the front handle grip, this also appears to be how they were rendered on the original Hero props from 1984:

The wires then exit near the front of the grip, but aren't as obvious as they're usually hidden by some heatshrink which wraps the Gun Ear:

-Note: The thin wire crossing the barrel from the rectangular Ear to the triangular one is the power supply for the flash bulb in the thrower's clear tip.
You'll have to trace/measure the graph itself, then file the opening to fit with bastard file, or something similar. That is what I did with mine and I believe many others did the same.

If you are using the Spongeface bezel kit, measure to the bezel. Just be sure not to go too big, just a little bit at a time. Take your time with it and you'll be good to go.
Christof liked this
obiwanjabroni wrote: July 9th, 2021, 12:36 pm You'll have to trace/measure the graph itself, then file the opening to fit with bastard file, or something similar. That is what I did with mine and I believe many others did the same.

If you are using the Spongeface bezel kit, measure to the bezel. Just be sure not to go too big, just a little bit at a time. Take your time with it and you'll be good to go.
Quite literally exactly how I fit mine. Also remember to check the orientation on your Bargraph when you do mount it, it should end up with a 180 twist to the ribbon cable that connects it to the main board.
You can see how I mounted the main board itself. The trick I found was just to ID the individual Lights and Switches, physically mount those, then tag each set of wires so I could tell what plugs in where on the board. The Board itself is mounted on standoffs on top of the Bottom plate, basically meaning everything slides up and off when taken apart.
obiwanjabroni liked this
    Afterlife Ecto Goggles Build

Thank you for posting this information. This is a[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks t[…]

Hey and welcome

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]