Post your suggestions or feedback about the site here.
By peterparker523
Hello,

I ordered a bunch of items by for Halloween delivery, stated there were 3 packages. I've received one, and been charged for a second. I'm guessing now since they haven't been shipped, I won't be getting them on time, and I'd like them cancelled if that's the case. I've tried emailing webmaster, payment, and even reached out on Twitter multiple times with no response. Please advise. Thanks!
By Kingpin
When did you place your order, Peter?

Halloween is typically the busy season for orders through the GBFans store, and probably even more busy than usual with Ghostbusters: Afterlife coming out in less than a month.
By peterparker523
Kingpin wrote: October 25th, 2021, 11:49 am When did you place your order, Peter?

Halloween is typically the busy season for orders through the GBFans store, and probably even more busy than usual with Ghostbusters: Afterlife coming out in less than a month.
Hello! I ordered on 10/8/21. The shop page stated that orders would make Halloween delivery, but wouldn't be shipped out until 10/18. Only (2) of the (6) items were shipped early enough. I just had another item ship, but will not arrive until 11/1, and the flight suit/gloves I ordered haven't even been shipped. I only ordered because the site stated they would make it on time. Had it not said that, I wouldn't have ordered.

I really like the site, and appreciate aggregating all the items to buy in one place, but I'd like to cancel the third part of my order, please.
By Kingpin
A recent issue which has impacted some store orders is that the company that manufactures the jumpsuits sold in the GBFans store had sold out completely of its available stock (AJ briefly mentioned this here in response to a different topic). He's currently waiting to hear back on when more suits will become available.

This is likely the result of lots of customers looking to put together Ghostbusters costumes these year, in addition to the company's normal non-Ghostbusters-related business.

The only thing I can suggest is keep one eye open on the Site Updates sub-forum for an eventual update on uniform restocks.
By peterparker523
Thanks for the reply. At this juncture is it possible to cancel? Your homepage stated that "Would arrive by Halloween" but buried in the FAQ you stated "may take longer."
By peterparker523
Kingpin wrote: December 16th, 2021, 6:11 pm A recent issue which has impacted some store orders is that the company that manufactures the jumpsuits sold in the GBFans store had sold out completely of its available stock (AJ briefly mentioned this here in response to a different topic). He's currently waiting to hear back on when more suits will become available.

This is likely the result of lots of customers looking to put together Ghostbusters costumes these year, in addition to the company's normal non-Ghostbusters-related business.

The only thing I can suggest is keep one eye open on the Site Updates sub-forum for an eventual update on uniform restocks.
I just got charged. 6 months later. I have absolutely no use for this anymore. Can we please cancel? This is borderline shady business practice.
By peterparker523
Kingpin wrote: April 12th, 2022, 12:44 pm Orders are only cancelled in the circumstances where the supplier is unable to provide the item/s to AJ to fill the order:

Frequently Asked Questions
May I please cancel this order? It's been 6 months. I have no use for this anymore. When I ordered, it was claimed that the order would make it before Halloween.
By Kingpin
peterparker523 wrote: April 12th, 2022, 1:43 pm May I please cancel this order? It's been 6 months.
As I said in the post immediately above your newest one, orders are only cancelled if the supplier is unable to provide the item, which is not the case in this instance.

My Little Pony/Ghostbusters crossover done by my d[…]

Great work identifying the RS Temperature Control […]

I read Back in Town #1. Spoilers : Hate to b[…]

I'd really like to see the new t-shirt unlocks tra[…]