By ItsManiacZack
Hey, everyone! I have a really specific question and I figured y'all would have some experience.

I'm contemplating ordering a Spongeface Keep Alive board for my Haslab Pack, the rub is I don't know if it'll play nice with my other mods. My pack runs on a 3K Talentcell via USB/JST and I've soldered in AUX cords to the speakers in both the pack and wand.

I've read about some issues with Doug's board not getting enough juice from talentcells, has that been remedied? And any reason my speaker mods would cause any issues? I'm terrified of accidently frying the stock board.
By kman
No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCell.

Some TalentCells seem to put out voltage that's a hair low. People have used a step-up board to boost the voltage a couple of 10ths, or used the 12v output and a step-down board, to resolve that. But for most, it all works just fine.
By towntomatoe
kman wrote: April 10th, 2024, 7:00 pm No issue with Spongeface keepalive and TalentCell.

Some TalentCells seem to put out voltage that's a hair low. People have used a step-up board to boost the voltage a couple of 10ths, or used the 12v output and a step-down board, to resolve that. But for most, it all works just fine.
I tried using a booster board with not very positive results

A lot of sellers on eBay will cut to size fo[…]

So funny. Had a long chat with one of my best frie[…]

Sorry I wasn't around to help this weekend. Things[…]

We're working to replicate this shirt and have f[…]