VenomSymbiote wrote: January 5th, 2022, 10:25 am What did you use to attach the wand to the hose? I haven't started tinkering with the MOD wand yet and I'm curious what's the best way to hook it up to the handle. I've also been thinking I may want to just keep the sound and lights the wand itself has as well as the spirit packs. Would you say it should be easy to just thread the spirit button from its original wand, out near the normal buttons of the MOD wand?
You should be able to do that with the spirit sound effects. You might have to swap out the push button but everything else should work. You could even at the spirit wand lights to the MOD thrower but you'll have to drill a few holes. There should be space for it.

I plan to actually use the Spirit pack sound effects and lights as the pack power up. I'm collecting a few parts now to make up a switch similar to the one in Afterlife.
VenomSymbiote liked this
Thanks for the pics! I had asked my stepfather if he had any ideas on getting the hose in the wand without having to buy any extra bits. He suggested drilling a hole into the handle a hair smaller than the hose, putting some holes in both sides of the hose for a bolt and nut that'd keep it together. Worked out pretty well! I was able to thread the spirit packs wires through just fine without hurting the wands functions. I can't paint it yet since it's like 25 degrees outside with a foot or so of snow. So I'll be waiting until Spring to do that. Another thing I did was take a thin piece of plastic and glued it over the spot the no ghost logo sticker was at. The minor indent of it would have bugged me so once it gets painted it shouldn't be noticeable at all that there's been something there. There's a few other imperfections with it after all the tinkering but in a way that adds to it. Like they're haphazard tweaks or fixes. I intend to add a ribbon cable and an ALICE frame at some point down the line as I wait for the Haslab pack to arrive. Also need to remember to buy a little hooked screw to put right above the v-hook. I figure almost any ol' one will work just fine.

Or if you bought the access pack you get them inst[…]

Now that we at SAGB have actually got through our […]

Has anyone successfully transferred the pedal el[…]

I have not heard of this. On the Matty PKE, if the[…]